Do You Want to Stay Fit and Active As You age without Long Hours In the Gym?
Two doctors have found the answer: The WCT Longevity Program, a new but simple workout routine designed to improve your lifespan and overall health.
Try it risk-free for 30-Days!
As you age, you may notice that some things are harder to do. Simple tasks such as climbing stairs, carrying groceries or even getting out of a chair can be exhausting.
Maybe you also experience body aches after each workout, even if it’s not intense.
Let’s face it. You are not as strong or mobile as you used to be.
It’s also normal for priorities to change.
You probably want to make sure that 10, 20, or 30 years from now, you will be physically able to travel, hike, explore, and play with your grandkids pain-free.
We can’t beat Father Time, so if you worry about the impact of aging on your health and fitness, keep reading.
Two doctors discovered how it’s possible to age healthily and stay active without spending several hours in the gym or restricting all of the pleasures in life.
Introducing The WCT Longevity Program
Developed By Drs. Alex & Brittany Robles, Two MDs, And Fitness Professionals Who Understand How Difficult It Is For Busy Professionals To Stay Healthy And Active As They Age.
The 3-Pillars To Healthy & Active Aging
The WCT Longevity Program is a 12-week exercise program focusing on the three most important pillars of health:
- Holistic Strength Training – Holistic strength training encompasses four key aspects of functional exercise: strength, stability, power, and hypertrophy. Each phase of the program is designed to progressively challenge you in each of these areas so that you can build a stronger, healthier, and more resilient body.
- Cardiovascular Fitness– Mindless cardio is boring. Thankfully, it doesn’t have to be. Doing the right kind of cardio can help reduce your risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes so that you can live your golden years with health, energy, and vitality.
- Lifelong Mobility- Any program that doesn’t address posture and mobility is incomplete. Regular mobility exercise can help reduce joint pain and stiffness and improve your range of motion. That way, you can reduce your risk of injury and falls and continue doing the things you love pain-free.
By optimizing these three parameters – The WCT Longevity program will help you build the foundation you need to stay healthy and active for years to come.
Try it risk-free for 30 days!
What Makes This Program Different Than Others?
The WCT Longevity Program is different from other fitness programs in 3 regards:
1. It Uses A Holistic Approach To Improve Long-Term Health
This program takes all the key components of functional fitness into account and combines them into one manageable plan for busy professionals.
Each workout is specifically designed to challenge the body in a safe and effective manner so that you can gradually improve your overall strength, mobility, and cardiovascular fitness without over-training or increasing your risk for injury.
2. It Provides Flexibility- No More Rigid Programs
Each workout can be tailored to your individual needs and provides various options and substitutions to match your skill level.
Do you only have dumbbells? No weights? No problem. The program accounts for this.
Are you having a good day and can lift more than what is prescribed? The program has got you covered.
Are you having a bad day and can’t lift what is expected of you? The program accounts for this too.
3. It Focuses On Maximum Efficiency
The majority of workout programs online contain a lot of ‘fluff’ that is low-yield and simply a waste of time.
As a busy professional, you don’t have an hour to spend at the gym.
The WCT Longevity Program uses only the best exercises and training strategies in a way that builds muscle, strength, power, stability, and aerobic fitness in the most efficient way possible.
Each workout lasts 30-35 minutes making it easy and feasible to integrate into your busy schedule.
What Would You Still Like To Do In Your 70s?
Imagine yourself in your 70s.
What would you still like to be able to do?
Would you like to travel the world, hike through the mountains, or play with your grandchildren?
Or maybe you simply want to be able to move around without pain or discomfort and enjoy the little things in life.
If so, then you need to have a program that will help you build the physical foundation you need to stay active and healthy well into your golden years.
Don’t let age be a barrier to your dreams
Invest in your future, prioritize your well-being, and unlock the boundless possibilities that await you in your 70s and beyond.
Take the first step towards a healthier, more fulfilling life today.
With The Right Workout Routine, This Could Be you 20-30 Years From Now
Imagine waking up in the morning feeling energized and ready to take on the day. You move through your morning routine with ease, feeling strong and confident in your body.
You head to work feeling focused and productive, knowing that you’ve already taken care of your own well-being for the day.
After work, you have the energy to pursue your passions and spend time with loved ones. You might go for a hike, take a dance class, or simply enjoy a leisurely walk through the park.
You feel agile and mobile, able to move through the world with ease and grace.
Regardless of your age, you continue to feel strong and vibrant.
You’re able to keep up with your grandchildren, travel the world, and pursue new hobbies and interests. You’re not held back by pain or discomfort, and you’re able to enjoy all the little things in life that bring you joy.
What would you do to make this future a reality?
Hi, We Are Drs. Alex & Brittany Robles
We are OBGYN physicians, NASM-certified personal trainers, and parents to a lovely little boy.
We work 60-80 hours a week as physicians and spend our limited free time learning everything we can about health, fitness, and longevity.
Our health and fitness advice has been featured on MyFitness Pal, Livestrong, Healthline, The Healthy, The Active Times, Aaptiv, Weight Watchers, and many more.
As we have gotten older, our focus has shifted from lifting extremely heavy weights and dealing with injuries to learning the best ways to keep our bodies young and healthy.
As you could imagine, our busy schedule forced us to learn the most time-efficient ways to exercise and improve our health.
And now, we are more fit, strong, and healthy than we were before becoming physicians!
Here Are Some Of The Benefits The WCT Longevity Program Provides
- It focuses on long-term health– as you get older priorities change. Staying fit, mobile, and healthy for the rest of your life is at the top of the list. This program will help you get there.
- It counteracts the effects of aging- with age, we lose 1% of muscle per year after age 40, we lose 2% of strength and we lose 10% of power! This program will help build and maintain all of these qualities!
- Minimizes time commitment- we understand that you have a busy life, so we designed the Program to be as time efficient as possible (just ~35 minutes per day) without sacrificing results.
- Is easy to follow – The workout is laid out for you with step-by-step instructions on how to follow the plan.
- Eliminates guesswork – We provide you with a list of the best exercises to improve your strength and longevity, how to modify them if you have prior injuries, how many sets and reps to do, and when to increase weight.
- Is sustainable – the workouts are short, effective, and progress gradually so you don’t get overwhelmed or increase your risk of injury.
- Improves functionality – the exercises are designed to make everyday activities easier and keep you mobile. Getting strong in these movement patterns may also help prevent injuries.
- Incorporates the latest research on exercise physiology, healthspan, and longevity.
- Is built for healthspan- this is not a “get shredded” or “bulk up” program. We focus on preventing sarcopenia, improving power production, and maintaining aerobic
- Is suitable for all levels – whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned exerciser, the Program can be scaled to meet your needs.
Don’t Take Our Word for It. Here’s What Others Have Said About Using Our WCT Programs
“The best, amazing thing about your programs, and whole philosophy of training, is how you expertly design the programs into the shorter times, & leeway with the days/weeks. It gives the gift of consistency, which is the biggest gift you can give anyone.” – Kristin
“I was previously following a program that had me in the gym 75 minutes, 4 days per week. a month in, and I knew there had to be a better way. a quick google search led me to you!! I’m bringing it back to basics and am on cycle 2 of the beginner full body program. I LOVE IT. iIfeel motivated, supported by your tutorials, and I am so excited to see where this takes me. – Amy
“I’m used to the high volume and intensity of crossfit, I found yours to be,not only time efficient but more effective in gaining strength and muscle that anything else I have tried before.” – Alex
“I love the time limit, means I can schedule things better. I love the distance between days and weeks as I dont feel bad for missing a day or two. On a side note I am also trying to do as many pushups I can each day. Was only able to just do 10 at the start, my best at the moment is 26, so I am def getting stronger!”
What’s Included in The WCT Longevity Program?
As soon as you checkout, you will be given immediate access to the member’s area, where you can log in to access the workout.
In the member’s area, you will find the workout, explanations, and video tutorials of all the exercises.
Log in from your desktop, laptop, or phone!
TWO PHASES: THE STRENGTH & STABILITY PHASE + THE POWER & HYPERTROPHY PHASE
The Strength & Stability Phase is designed to help you build a strong foundation of physical fitness, with a focus on developing total body strength, balance, and stability.
This phase is important for the aging athlete because it helps to improve overall body control and reduce the risk of falls and injuries. As we age, our balance and stability can decline, making us more susceptible to accidents and falls.
The Power & Hypertrophy Phase is designed to help you build muscle mass and develop power.
This phase is important for the aging athlete because it helps to maintain muscle mass and prevent muscle loss (aka sarcopenia), which is a common issue as we age.
But besides muscle loss, we also lose power at a much faster rate. By building power and muscle mass, you can improve your physical performance and maintain your independence for decades.
A DONE-FOR-YOU SPREADSHEET OUTLINING THE PROGRAM
When you log in to the member’s area, you will get instant access to download The Strength & Stability phase of the program.
The spreadsheet allows you to keep track of your progress easily to help you stay motivated and consistent.
You work at your own pace, and with these helpful sheets, you never lose sight of where you are and what direction your workouts should go!
A HOLISTIC, BALANCED & STRUCTURED ROUTINE
In the WCT Longevity Program, you’ll learn
- What exercises to do, to build real-world strength, stability, power, and lean muscle and reduce the risk of sarcopenia
- How many sets and reps you should do per exercise so that you do enough volume to build or maintain muscle and strength in a safe way
- The type of cardio you should focus on so that you can maximize your heart health, reduce disease risk, and live an energetic life
- How to unlock power production– research shows that you lose power much faster than you do muscle or strength
- and so much more.
Everything is laid out for you!
SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD EXERCISE DEMONSTRATIONS WITH SUBSTITUTIONS
We teach you the most important cues to ensure you are getting the most out of each exercise.
That way, you can feel confident that you’re doing each move correctly.
We also show you acceptable substitutions if you cannot do a particular exercise.
And There Are bonuses…
When you purchase today, you get instant access to all of the bonuses as well…
BONUS #1: THE WCT’s 12 FITNESS ASSESSMENTS ($47 Value)
The WCT’s 12 Movement Assessments are a valuable tool for anyone looking to improve their physical health and mobility.
These assessments are designed to evaluate your current level of fitness and identify areas where you may need to focus your efforts in order to improve your functional strength or range of motion.
BONUS #2: THE WCT’s SLEEP YOUR WAY TO BETTER HEALTH PDF ($47 Value)
In this bonus PDF, you will learn the 10 best science-backed tips for improving your sleep quality.
As you get older, sleep becomes increasingly important for overall health and well-being.
It is also one of the most important ways to realize the gains you will get from this program!
BONUS #3: THE WCT’S DAILY LONGEVITY CHECKLIST ($27 Value)
The White Coat Trainer’s daily longevity checklist is a list of habits and activities that you can do each day to promote long-term health and wellness.
By following this checklist, you can help maintain proper bodily functions, prevent chronic diseases, and promote healthy aging.
You don’t have to be perfect. All you need to do is make sure that each day, you try to complete as many of these five things as possible.
BONUS #:4 THE WCT ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP ($47/month Value)
In this private accountability group, you will be able to ask us (and other members) any questions you may have about the program, exercise, fitness, and whatever else you might want to know.
You can always tap into the community to help you with accountability.
Also, you can get personal feedback from us on your specific workout program and even post videos for us to analyze your form.
**You Never Get Direct Access To The Creators Of The Program In Other Groups!**
Here’s Everything You Get When You Join The WCT Longevity Program Today
- The 12 Week WCT Longevity Program ($197 Value)
- Plug and Play Spreadsheets To Track Your Workouts ($47 Value)
- Exercise Tutorials On How To Do Each Exercise Safely ($47 Value)
- Bonus #1: The WCT’s 12 Fitness Assessments ($47 Value)
- Bonus #2: The WCT’s Optimal Sleep Guide ($47 Value)
- Bonus #3: The WCT’s Longevity Checklist ($27 Value)
- Bonus #4: Access To Private Facebook Community To Ask Us Questions ($47/Month Value)
- Lifetime Updates ($97 Value)
Total Value = $1,073
ONE-TIME PAYMENT OF $97
Sarcopenia is Real… Each Year You Will Lose Muscle
Did you know that at the age of 30, we start to experience sarcopenia, which is the loss of muscle mass with age?
Sarcopenia results in a decrease in strength, energy, and mobility.
Over time, this loss of muscle mass can make everyday activities like carrying groceries or getting out of bed increasingly difficult.
It’s time to do something about it.
TRY IT RISK-FREE FOR 30 DAYS
YOU ARE PROTECTED WITH THE WCT GUARANTEE
I’m not asking you to decide yes or no today…I’m asking you to make a fully informed decision.
The only way you can make a fully informed decision is on the inside, not the outside. So enroll in the program and see if it is valuable to you.
Then, if it is, that’s when you decide to keep it. If it’s not for you, no hard feelings. If within 30 days you aren’t happy, then we are not happy. For any reason whatsoever, if you want your money back, you will get it back. No questions asked!
The best case scenario is you start achieving your fitness goals and become the strongest version of yourself over the next year.
In the worst-case scenario, you get four weeks of free training. Both options are risk-free.
But, the only thing guaranteed not to help you is walking out of here today.”
What do you have to lose?
It’s Time To Start Thinking About Aging & Your Future
Got A Question? No Problem. Here Are Your Answers:
A Year From Now, You Will Be One Year Older. Will You Be Living The Life You Want?
I know you may think that you can figure out how to exercise and improve your fitness on your own.
The problem is: It takes a long time to sort through who is credible and who isn’t and many workout programs online aren’t designed with time efficiency in mind.
Those are hours that you could spend working out and improving your fitness by following a proven step-by-step template.
So if you are tired of not taking action, and you are ready to invest in yourself, don’t wait. It’s time to make the investment.