The WCT Home Workout Program
Do you work 60-100 hours a week, feel out of shape, and you don’t have any interest in going to the gym? Then The WCT Home Workout Program is PERFECT for you.
- Are you tired of dealing with expensive, overcrowded and disorganized gyms? Then The WCT Home Workout Program is PERFECT for you.
- Do you want to workout but you don’t want to leave the comfort of your own home? Then The WCT Home Workout Program is PERFECT for you.
- Are you tired of letting your busy life ruin your health and fitness? Then The WCT Home Workout Program is PERFECT for you.
The WCT Home Workout Program is a comprehensive workout template that is designed to maximize your fitness while minimizing the obstacles that prevent you from exercising.
Here’s How It Works:
When you purchase this program, you will get instant access to a 100+ page PDF that breaks down all of the best bodyweight exercises that you can do from home complete with descriptions, and numerous variations.
You will also have access to the WCT Home Workout Program Template that breaks down how to train each body part, and how to progress each exercise to maximize your fitness.
The WCT Home Workout Program provides you with
- 9 Exercise Categories to target every major muscle group in your body.
- This includes exercises to develop your arms, your shoulders, your chest, your back, your glutes, your quadriceps, your hamstrings, and your core!
In addition, the program teaches you how to scale the exercises to make them easier or more challenging.
I’ll show you…
- 4 different levels for each exercise that ranges from easiest to hardest variations, so that you can challenge yourself regardless of your skill level.
- A regression and progression for each exercise so that you can continue to fine tune your strength and coordination.
- 3 Technical Cues for each exercise to ensure you are doing them correctly and maximizing the benefits each movement has to offer.
And of course, you will receive a step-by-step template demonstrating…
- What exercises you should do and how often
- How many sets and reps you should perform,
- How long to rest in between sets, and
- A repetition standard that you must accomplish before moving on to the next progression
Got a question? No problem. Here are your answers:
1) How Is This Workout Program Different Than Others?
There is a lot of fluff on the internet. I have combed through several home exercise programs that focus on mediocre exercises and provide suboptimal workout regimens.
Some programs don’t even teach you how to progressively overload the exercises as you become stronger.
The WCT Home Workout Program focuses on the best exercises to train all 6 functional movement patterns as efficiently as possible.
The goal is to maximize your workout and minimize time wasted.
2) What If I Don’t Know How To Exercise?
This program is great for beginners too.
All exercises begin at Level 1, which is the most basic variation of all of the movements. That way, you start at a difficulty level that is appropriate for you.
In addition, every exercise has repetition goals that are provided to ensure that you progress at an appropriate rate.
Lastly, we boil down the 3 most important technical cues you must follow to boost the benefits you will receive from each exercise.
3) I See Pull-Ups Are Included. I Thought I Only Needed My Body?
There are very few things you need to do a complete home workout.
A pull-up bar is a very small, one-time investment that can pay huge dividends moving forward.
It is a tiny commitment compared to the money you may be wasting on a gym membership that goes unused.
It is also a good idea to obtain a couple of resistance bands as they can help augment your workouts even further.
Do You Offer Refunds?
Try our workout program for 30 days. If you don’t love it, I insist on you getting 100% of your money back.
If this program isn’t helping you to start exercising routine, to get stronger, and feel better, then email us and you will get a refund. All that I ask is that you try it for a full 30 days and give it your best effort.
What do you have to lose?