It has now been two years since we started The White Coat Trainer.
We had no idea what to expect when starting this project, but we are so happy that we did.
The response has been amazing.
To celebrate we will be holding a 20% discount off all products for this week only.
Thank you for being a part of this journey.
Thank you for sharing and spreading our message.
If you have found any of our content useful, share it with your friends and colleagues to help us grow.
As of April 19th, 2019 we have:
- 116 Articles published on the WCT (This includes our Exercise Tutorial posts)
- Three Workout Programs
- 1,230,000 Page Views
A lot of our exposure was achieved during these past 12 months. From April 16, 2018 – April 16, 2019, we have gotten
- 1,004,000 Page Views
- 216,000 Visits from Social Media (most from Pinterest)
- 62,000 Visits from Organic Search
Compared to our first year April 2017 – April 2018 where we had
- 108,000 Page Views
- 34,000 Visits from Social Media
- 3,400 Visits from Organic Search
Our Top 5 Pages for the year have been
- 9 Horrible Exercises You Should Never Do
- The Complete List of The Best Compound Exercises
- How To Power Clean Correctly Correctly & Safely
- How To Do Ab Wheel Rollouts Correctly & Safely
- The Best Posture Correction Exercises To Fix Your Posture Quickly
Over the past year, we have focused on quality over quantity.
Instead of posting more frequently, we post a new comprehensive article every 3-4 weeks.
At the same time, we go back and regularly update old post to keep them fresh, relevant, and as simple as possible.
Goals Moving Forward
Our goal is to continue producing comprehensive high-quality content on a monthly basis.
We want a new reader visiting the site to be able to go through all of the content on the site without having to scroll through hundreds of blog posts.
Pinterest continues to be our best social media platform, so we will continue focusing our efforts there.
Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram have less engagement, but we will still post our updates on those platforms.
This year, we want to put together a cookbook to show all of our favorite recipes that we make on a regular basis.
The WCT Nutrition Program
We also want to create a nutrition plan for busy professionals.
There are already a ton of diets on the internet, but we want to do something different. We want to create a step-by-step program to help busy professionals improve their dietary habits.
As always, the nutrition program will focus on changes that anyone can make, regardless of how busy their schedules are.
We have also been featured a couple more times on some other sites.
- MyFitnessPal: 3 Reasons You Regain Weight and How To Prevent It
- Fupping: 17 Positive Habits To Develop As A Student
- The Active Times: 35 Healthy Habits That Keep You Young
- Reader’s Digest: Quick Healthy Meals Doctors Make Everyday
We did not do any guest posting this year and have been poor at outreach. That is another avenue that we will continue to focus on this year.
We did however, publish an article on Thrive Global
That is all for now.
Thank you again for being a part of this journey. If you find value in what we do, be sure to tell your friends.
Also, don’t forget to send us a message regarding any topics or products you would like to see from us in the future.
Alex & Brittany
P.S Don’t forget to grab one of our workout programs at 20% off this week only!